Working at Sigmon Construction means working at the next level. Sigmon Construction is a respected and well established general contracting construction company with over 30 years of experience, specializing in high-quality home remodeling, home additions, and custom new home building. Sigmon Construction has a proven track record in our community, recognized by the Triangle Business Journal, the Home Builders Association, Houzz, Capital Area Preservation, and more. The TBJ ranks Sigmon Construction the #1 Remodeler year-over-year, led by Sigmon Construction's leadership team, administrative team, and awesome production team.
Sigmon Construction is creating tomorrow’s leadership team and we need a new generation of visionaries; those that adopt our mission as their own and go the extra mile. Most of our leadership team began their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive for excellence. Join us as we build the country's best remodeling firm.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $60,000.00 per year starting salary, based on experience project managing residential renovations.
- 50% of healthcare coverage for employee after 90-day probationary period.
- One week of Paid Time Off first year. Three weeks PTO after first year.
- Healthy work-life balance, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. work week Monday - Friday.
- Company Issued truck, gasoline & phone after 90-day probationary period.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a high level customer service experience for prospective customers and customers alike.
- Must have knowledge and strong understanding of residential construction.
- Lead the construction process for several simultaneous residential construction projects, completing projects on-time and on-budget.
- Meet with homeowners weekly and often daily, maintaining frequent communication.
- Operate within particular project’s budget parameters.
- Facilitate product selections and finishes.
- Obtain approval of selections from customer in timely fashion.
- Lead change order process for several residential construction projects.
- Lead purchase order process for several residential construction projects.
- Submit project management time and invoices in a timely fashion.
- Submit daily logs on several residential construction projects, simultaneously.
- Have the ability to communicate quickly and thoroughly.
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain thorough, responsive communication with Sales team, prospective customers and active customers.
- Must be personable and professional with high levels integrity.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, designers and other co-workers.
- Provide leadership, maintain good relations and communications with all involved in the project, including the public, and promote a positive project morale.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, subcontractors and colleagues in person, over the phone, and by electronic communication.
- Attend on-site visits, staff meetings, safety meetings, and on-site client meetings.
- Ensure proper execution of customer job expectations while maintaining the integrity of Sigmon Construction’s policies and procedures.
- General construction experience in residential remodeling and/or new home construction.
- Preferred but not required: 5+ years of project management in residential remodeling and/or new home construction.
- Preferred but not required: Must have a verifiable record of successfully bringing projects in on-time and on-budget, as well as being able to provide references from satisfied clients.
- The successful candidate will be a team leader, an effective communicator in both spoken and written English.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and able to thoroughly learn and use several customer relationship management software tools.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work as a member of a team, be flexible and adaptive, be organized, be detail oriented, and meet deadlines. Tardiness is not acceptable.
- Must enjoy collaboration.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying